We are looking for Host Studio’s who want to bring new and exciting programs to their facilities. We look forwards to hearing from you and setting a date, see below for more information.
• There is no fee to host a Booty Barre® Instructor Training Course.
• All participants will register for the course through thebootybarre.com, not the host facility.
• There is no monthly fee to use the trademarked Booty Barre name, logo, and photos. Only certified Booty Barre instructors with current certificates are allowed to teach Booty Barre classes.
• All instructor trainings are scheduled a minimum of 6 to 8 weeks in advance to have enough time to promote the course.
• As the Host facility, we ask that you assist us to market the course with local and regional contacts. We will provide you with all marketing materials.
• A minimum of 10 registered people are required for a Module One & Two (18 hours) certification course to proceed. With 10 registered students the host receives a free spot in the course. If the host and BB decides to proceed with a course that has less than 10 people registered, no free spot will be provided.
• A minimum of 15 registered people are required for one module (9 hours) certification course to proceed. With 15 registered students the host receives a free spot in the course. If the host and Booty Barre decides to proceed with a course that has less than 15 people registered, no free spot will be provided.
• Host studio must be equipped with ballet barres (floor or wall mounted), sponge balls (~6 inches), mirrors, 3-5 lbs hand weights and 7 feet of green Theraband per client/instructor (or equivalent strength exercise band).
• Booty Barre will provide merchandise for sale at the day of the event at discounted prices and accept cash and all major credit cards.
• Booty Barre reserves the right to cancel a course due to low compensation and not responsible for any lost travel expenses.
• Booty Barre instructor trainings qualify for AFAA, ACE, and PMA CEC’s
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and please include your studio location and number you can be reached at.